... and what if it rains?
Publication date: Monday 9 September 2019 Reading time: 1 minutes
Here are some ideas for your rainy day:
- Food and wine visits: you can have a guided wine tasting in our Wine Cellar or you can get to the Wine Museum and the Oil Museum, both of them in Bardolino.
- Cultural and artistic visits: find out more about the Lake villages, or about the nearby cultural towns like Verona, Brescia and Mantova.
- Spend a day in Trento to visit the Science Museum MUSE and to Buonconsiglio Castle – at about 80 km from ColorHotel.
- Pay a vist to the Car, Engineering and Mechanics Museum Nicolis in Villafranca – at about 30 km from ColorHotel. After the Museum we suggest you to reach the pictoresque town of Borghetto sul Mincio and to the close by Visconteo bridge of 1300.
- For a deep relaxation we suggest the Thermal Parks: Aquardens, the biggest in Italy and it’s just 14 km from ColorHotel and the Terme di Sirmione, very panoramic with lake view, at about 30 km from the Hotel.
- Grant yourself a shopping day! Click here to learn all the shopping spots around the Hotel.
- Observe closely more than 100 different creatures of the sea at the Gardaland SeaLife, to– at about 11 km from ColorHotel.
- Go Kart Indoor in Affi Kart, trank on 2 level, at about 10 km from the Hotel.
- Solve the enigma! Lake Escape Room: a unique experience to test yourself in solving the mysteries and escape from the room. Starting from 12 yo. At about 10 km from the Hotel.
- Feeling like a game of Bowling? You find it at La Grande Mela Shoppin Center, Lugagnano di Sona – at about 20 km from ColorHotel.
- To train yourself or to learn how to climb try King Rock Verona; climbing hall with 2 rooms and 2000 sq of climbing surface di superficie. Suitable for all ages. At about 38 km from the Hotel.
You will never get bored around Lake Garda!